How do I file a potential copyright infringement claim or removal request?

You are here:
< All Topics

If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the MoviesRx service, please notify us by fully completing the Copyright Infringement Claims form at so that we may assist you. Before sending us a legal request, consider flagging the post, image, or video for one of our content teams to review.

A few things you will need:

A valid phone number
A valid contact address (no P.O. Boxes)
A valid email address

Table of Contents